Grasp biblical teaching on parenting in just 7 lessons.
Understand your two tools of parenting - training and instruction - and how to implement those in your family.
Learn how to develop a character chart that creates real change.
Discover how parenting changes over the years to help you grow with your child.
Plus 20 other short essays in the workbook. (sold separately).
- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- How the World Influences Us
- Lesson 1 Workbook Download
- Lesson 1 Presentation Slides
- Teacher Lecture Notes Word-for-Word for the Whole Course
- Extra: How to Create an App to Link to This Course on Your Phone
- Understanding Who Your Child Is FREE PREVIEW
- Understanding Who You Are and What a Family Is
- Lesson 2 Workbook Download
- Lesson 2 Presentation Slides
- God Speaks to Children FREE PREVIEW
- God Speaks to Parents
- Lesson 3 Workbook Download
- Lesson 3 Presentation Slides
- God Speaks about Training and Instruction
- Biblical Change and Wisdom Applications
- Lesson 4 Workbook Download
- Lesson 4 Presentation Slides
- Understanding the Need for Habits and Routines
- Lesson 5 Workbook Download
- Lesson 5 Presentation Slides
- Extra: Dr. Tom Hines and a Baby's First Year
- Correction and Consequences - Part 1
- Correction and Consequences - Part 2
- Correction and Consequences - Part 3
- Lesson 6 Workbook Download
- Lesson 6 Presentation Slides
- How to Get Started
- Lesson 7 Workbook Download
- Lesson 7 Presentation Slides
Numerous parenting essays that elaborate on the videos.
Self-evaluation questions at the end of each section.
Charts to copy and use right away.
Plus - extra material not found in the videos.
121 pages chock full of parenting wisdom!
The Individual/Small Group Course. Access to seven lessons and thirteen streaming videos that will equip you as a parent. It's perfect for the individual or small group on a budget. Order the participant workbook above, and you are good to go!
The Complete Course. Includes everything from the Individual Course with the addition of a digital workbook download, plus a two-year subscription. This is an excellent option for those who want the workbook immediately or anyone overseas who cannot order the workbook from us.
The Church Leader/Counseling Center Course (this course). Includes lifetime access to the thirteen teaching videos, a pdf workbook for the leader's use, and the ability to download the videos to your computer. Plus, receive 20 free personal sign-ins so members can watch at home with transcripts and slides of the material so you can teach it yourself!
How does this course compare with The Disciple-Making Parent?
In The Disciple-Making Parent, I am teaching how to faithfully seek to pass the gospel to your children. This series is more like Parenting 101. We talk about things like being comfortable with your role as a parent, rewards, discipline, and routines.
What age is this course aimed at?
While parents with children of any age would benefit, it is specifically aimed at parents of young children.
Are there DVDs?
To keep costs as low as possible, the videos not available on DVDs. They are available as a streaming video (just like Netflix). In addition, the Church plan allows you to download them to your computer. Again, please honor the copyright and don't post online.
If I order the Church version, can I make copies of the workbook for my students?
Thank you for asking but the pdf participant workbook is just for your personal use. Please honor the copyright (and all the hard work!) and encourage each member to buy their participant workbook through our website.
If I order the Basic Course, can I upgrade?
There is no automatic way to upgrade. However, we have included a coupon code in the Basic version to give you credit for your purchase. Just use that coupon when you purchase the church version and it will take the appropriate dollar amount off the price of the Church Leader version.
I am still worried it is not for me.
No problem! We have a 100% money-back guarantee. You literally risk nothing!
His books have been endorsed by Dr. Al Mohler, Tim Challies, Marty Machowski, and many others.
Before leading this ministry, he planted and pastored a church in New England for 25 years. He and his wife, Sharon, have four adult children and live in Rhode Island.
As a pastor and parent, Chap understands both the Word of God and the pressures of family life. He has a unique ability to wisely apply the biblical principles to home life.
You must be satisfied with the course or we will fully refund your money. You risk nothing!